Past Writing

I have written for several Pokemon TCG fan websites, namely the Pokegym and Sixprizes.com. Here are a few of my pieces mixed with some casual tournament reports:

Shampoo Banana Battle Roads Report- A short report I wrote to dip my toe in the water for writing online. It describes a small tournament in my hometown that I won in 2010.

Kyogre and Groudon Legend Deck Analysis- An analysis of the Kyogre-Groudon Legend deck that was popular in 2010.

Missouri State 4-2 Report- A short, casually written report that I wrote about my most successful tournament of my 2010-2011 season.

Galvantula is for Losers- A joke article that I wrote at an the apparent height of my maturity.

STL Regionals Report- A Top Four Regionals report from 2012 with Tyranitar Prime.

Me circa 2011, photo credit Camille Peltier-Robson
Season Summary and Battle Roads Report- A Battle Roads report from when I brought three friends to a local tournament.

Terrakion Deck Analysis- A deck analysis of my favorite deck from the 2011-2012 season that I wrote at the end of my Freshman year.

Philadelphia and Ft. Wayne Regionals Reports with Donphan- An analysis of Donphan and a tournament report spanning two weekends of Regionals from 2014.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Did we just fix SPEs?

According to Joe, I have Zero Integrity and Don't Deserve Respect as a Competitor

Why SixPrizes Hated Me Circa 2011